International Metal Rage Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tutorial finished, what now..?

3 posters

Go down

Tutorial finished, what now..? Empty Tutorial finished, what now..?

Post by Alde Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:52 pm

Hello to everyone!

So.. im still a newb to everything here in this game, and im wondering what should i do after the Tutorial?

I tried some random maps (dunno about the game mode) and i got way to much killed for my taste..any tips how to prevent it?
Or atleast getting less killed...

Also some questions:

Cards: How can i use cards?...? What purpose do they serve..?

Tutorial: Are more tutorials for other mechs unlocked, after i got the new mechs?

License to new mechs: Do i get the *stock/standart* equip with the license? Or do i need to extra buy it..?

The rooms: Are there some newb/low-rank rooms aswell..? If yes, how can i see it is one...?

Players: Are those rather newb/foreigner friendly, or do i fear getting IP-banned, once they found out i type english..?

Thats all..

And before i forgot, my ingamenick is Aldebaran, it will be very helpfull if there are some english-speaking-players out there too..

Thanks in advance

Alde
Visiter
Visiter

Back to top Go down

Tutorial finished, what now..? Empty Re: Tutorial finished, what now..?

Post by Mugen Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:41 pm

For the cards, did you take a look at
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
?

Cards are costing much ingamegold but can give you some new subtypes of mechs and some other stuff I have no Idea due to low currency ;D

first four mechs (first row) come in the early ranks, so you get tutorial and mech for it - second row are coming much later

Dunno 'bout license what they are good for, too expensive for me, and as far as I know they don't give new weaps or so.

lowrank-room, hell now, I'm happy if in this game is even anything going on, after 9pm game is almost dead

asian people aren't friendly to foreigners in general, though due to korean people don't write kanji they write english and some japanese people write romanji but english is very rare, I only write chinese or japanese in general

well getting killed is the usual thing, tbh I suck at this and have often some lags so I keep playinf my repairbot most of time, just sometimes my vanguard .... having a horrible k/d ratio is my usual things in MRO Very Happy

like in F2P games: pay2win, the real high cannons are bought by real cash that's why they own ofc, but I don't care - it's a teamplay game (unless the hackers are back in company mode, which makes it ridiculous).
Mugen
Mugen
鐵影特攻Online
鐵影特攻Online

https://mech.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alde Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:24 pm

Wait....so you need to get atleast one of every card from that specific mech type to get a price..?

And you can give it an second (more or less free try) if you put six cards..

Also what is an Master Card..?

Alde
Visiter
Visiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugen Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:29 pm

Yeah you need one of each type at each mech section to get a reward, if you have 6 cards from any over (and you will) you can put them into the green box and have a free try.

The master card is for people with more money than luck ;D either you play lotto and hope for a specific master card you need or you just buy the needed rank (master card) and choose it at the card-game which open/left card from the section you want to get by the master card.
Mugen
Mugen
鐵影特攻Online
鐵影特攻Online

Back to top Go down

Post by Alde Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:37 pm

Oh dear.......this will take long..... to buy an specific card...

How to get much money and rank-exp?

Also i played now some sort of Mission, where you need to fend of wave after wave in order to continue..i reconized the keys F1, F2, F3 and F4, along with an price list of some sort *F1 costs 50 SP, F2 costs 70 SP, F3 costs 50 SP and F4 costs 300 SP* SP can be gathered by killing enemies...but what is the function of those Fs..?

Alde
Visiter
Visiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugen Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:05 pm

This mission-mode is the one for making money and exp,

F1 = increasing Attack (focus on it if you have at least one repairbot in your team)
F2 = increasing Defense (don't forget about it when you are at wave 4 and after)
F3 = refreshing all ammo (use it at the very last)
F4 = Rage Mode, attack / defense up (100%) and infinite ammo for some seconds (10 or 30 dunno, too expensive I never use it)

btw each use the price will increase

getting rank up = getting money as well, I wasted thousands of money for cards very early and got two rewards already ;D
Mugen
Mugen
鐵影特攻Online
鐵影特攻Online

Back to top Go down

Post by Alde Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:16 pm

Now THATs perfect Very Happy

So i wont have to deal with enemy players *yet*

and get now some money/exp, thanks Mugen!

Alde
Visiter
Visiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugen Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:25 pm

Aye, and don't wonder when someone cleared the wave in 2 seconds and the endboss is 1hit, some asian guys have hacks for this mission mode ... well some people always need to cheat, but idc I always just leave the room and search another game, a lose with high kills brings more than an easy win.
Mugen
Mugen
鐵影特攻Online
鐵影特攻Online

Back to top Go down

Post by fais23 Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:45 am

why i cannot to get velox?? last tutorial Sad

fais23
BANNED!
BANNED!

Back to top Go down

Post by fais23 Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:52 am

why why why why
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

fais23
BANNED!
BANNED!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum