International Metal Rage Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unlocking the second group of mechs.

+8
floril9000
ShrimpSalad
Darkio
Omoikiru
Micropanzer
xXBluWolfXx
Mugen
TerminaEst
12 posters

Go down

Unlocking the second group of mechs. Empty Unlocking the second group of mechs.

Post by TerminaEst Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:36 am

According to the wiki for the Japanese version, you can unlock the second set of mechs via tutorial upon hitting this rank: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]. Since that's for the Japanese version, I was wondering if it is the same for the version we use?

Edit: Only way to get the second group is through money, either real or ingame.

Last edited by TerminaEst on Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total

TerminaEst
Visiter
Visiter

Back to top Go down

Unlocking the second group of mechs. Empty Re: Unlocking the second group of mechs.

Post by Mugen Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:13 am

I dunno, haven't played much to get this rank and since I mostly play TDM instead of Coop I get less EXP ofc ^__^

But it's an interesting information, thanks for sharing - would you mind posting the link of the japanese wiki?

And welcome to our community Wink
Mugen
Mugen
鐵影特攻Online
鐵影特攻Online

https://mech.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Unlocking the second group of mechs. Empty Re: Unlocking the second group of mechs.

Post by xXBluWolfXx Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:56 pm

Actually After you get from recruit (skull) to PFC (the Rank before the one shown above, you get to pick your next one, which by clicking the set of dog tags in the upper right and clicking on one of the unlocked mech, go through the tutorial with it and that will be your selected new mech,
xXBluWolfXx
xXBluWolfXx
Visiter
Visiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugen Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:46 pm

Blu I doubt you got the point of this thread ... it's not about the newbish four beginner mechs ... it's about the second set Wink
Mugen
Mugen
鐵影特攻Online
鐵影特攻Online

Back to top Go down

Post by xXBluWolfXx Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:10 pm

oh Mad
xXBluWolfXx
xXBluWolfXx
Visiter
Visiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Micropanzer Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:52 pm

Long way to the second group of mechs for me.....

Micropanzer
Visiter
Visiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Omoikiru Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:49 pm

Anyone know if you can just unlock the second group with card or to you have to pay for the licenses?

Omoikiru
Visiter
Visiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugen Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:40 pm

Omo did you read the topic? You need a specific RANK for it, no card, no license - it's like the first group where you need the rank too.

I guess license is for getting better weapons though I am not sure due to not having the money for it Wink
Mugen
Mugen
鐵影特攻Online
鐵影特攻Online

Back to top Go down

Post by Omoikiru Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:59 pm

Yeah I got that much. thanks for stating the obvious. I was asking about newer skins.

Omoikiru
Visiter
Visiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkio Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:01 pm

newer skins is unlocked by cards, other class mechs by a decent rank
Darkio
Darkio
Visiter
Visiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugen Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:09 pm

Omoikiru wrote:Anyone know if you can just unlock the second group with card or to you have to pay for the licenses?
Omoikiru wrote:Yeah I got that much. thanks for stating the obvious. I was asking about newer skins.
Ok now tell me where the fuck you asked about SKINS?!
You don't see it? Me neither, so keep low, mate - by card game you get a new mech (like Blith => Phantom) which has default a red skin and can get a gold skin - for example.
Mugen
Mugen
鐵影特攻Online
鐵影特攻Online

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkio Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:26 pm

btw is there any way to increasy basic armors for mechs? this supose will go by card game?
Darkio
Darkio
Visiter
Visiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugen Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:27 pm

No idea, first reward is the new type, I'm currently on my way getting a 2nd reward at the same type to check what we'll get ... but not much time (to get gold) since I am currently editing textures Wink
Mugen
Mugen
鐵影特攻Online
鐵影特攻Online

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkio Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:47 pm

Smile yea might check it too cuz yesterday got raven skin from cards ofc but that revard button still shows raven skin so dont know what will hapen after geting all cards again so Mugen let as know when u get something new Wink
Darkio
Darkio
Visiter
Visiter

Back to top Go down

Post by ShrimpSalad Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:56 am

There seems to be some confusion concerning how one goes about unlocking mechs from the second set.

Thus far, it seems that buying a "License" for a given mech will give you that mech. My pal bought the Sniper mech early on(before learning you could unlock them) by buying it's "License." Other sources echo this. Quite a lot of money for the second set mechs, though.

As for the card game, I have heard quite a few things. To date, I am under the impression that, even with all the cards needed to unlock a "Special Skin" or "Special Mech," you must first own the license for that given mech. In simpler terms, if you want the Card Game Dual, you need to already own one.

Both myself, and my pal have gotten all the cards needed for two "Special" Card Game Second set mechs. However, when we try to claim them, we get an error message. Upon asking a number of Individual's on Youtube, the above Card Game information was reinforced.

Has any one else anything to add?

ShrimpSalad

Back to top Go down

Post by floril9000 Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:01 am

if you buy a license that mech is permanent?

floril9000
Visiter
Visiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugen Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:58 pm

obvious question = obvious answer = yes, of course
Mugen
Mugen
鐵影特攻Online
鐵影特攻Online

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpatgine Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:55 am

yes that is true you must first own the mech befor you can use the restyle.

Cpatgine

Back to top Go down

Post by username23 Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:42 am

buy license can get second robot?

username23

Back to top Go down

Post by CenSilver Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:30 pm

Yes, if you buy a license you get the robot. Permanently.
CenSilver
CenSilver
Visiter
Visiter

http://Cen-Silver.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 2kul4u0524 Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:43 am

Guys does any one know how to play the card game i spent all my G's and nothing can some one help me on this! thanks!

2kul4u0524

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugen Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:09 am

2kul4u0524 wrote:Guys does any one know how to play the card game i spent all my G's and nothing can some one help me on this! thanks!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(posted the main content at the tutorial section now as well, as people never intend to search the forum)
Mugen
Mugen
鐵影特攻Online
鐵影特攻Online

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum