International Metal Rage Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to IMROF

3 posters

Go down

Welcome to IMROF Empty Welcome to IMROF

Post by Mugen Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:13 pm

Aloha & Welcome!

I want to welcome you at mech.forumotion.net an international forum for the asian Mecha-MMO Metal Rage.

Due to the shut down of most of MR servers some years ago forced by NEXON there is now only one avaiable server for this game. Since many people who enjoyed EXTEEL are missing a really good Mecha-MMO for the international community, we have started this forum to create a new community of Metal Rage players!

If you are not playing Metal Rage Online yet but are interested in doing so, just look at our tutorial-section for further information about the game and registration.

So I hope this community will become an active one and we'll grow up and get more players to the awesome game Metal Rage Online! cheers

so far
~Mugen

Last edited by Mugen on Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the old URl was still written)
Mugen
Mugen
鐵影特攻Online
鐵影特攻Online

https://mech.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Welcome to IMROF Empty Re: Welcome to IMROF

Post by xXBluWolfXx Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:44 pm

Hello Mugen, And is there anything i can do as a player to help bring in others?
xXBluWolfXx
xXBluWolfXx
Visiter
Visiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugen Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:50 pm

*shrug* I dunno, I did some postings on youtube since in Metal Rage Online itself most latin-written-names are asian guys it seems to be useless to get people from there Very Happy

dunno if there are some forums with dead EXTEEL-section or so ... haven't tried really to spend effort in getting players since when I have time, I just play a bit or look after the translations ^__^ if you are member of some gameforums or such stuff and you think there are members who could be interested in this game, open a thread 'bout this game and wait for responses Wink

I myself am member of several forums but none of them contains people who are interested in a Mech-MMO game (actually it isn't really MMO after all xD)
Mugen
Mugen
鐵影特攻Online
鐵影特攻Online

Back to top Go down

Post by xXBluWolfXx Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:32 pm

True that its no MMO, but get enough people, create enough Hype, the Devs, may create and unlock more in the future, it all depends on how many come and play. also, how do you check and change file to protected?
xXBluWolfXx
xXBluWolfXx
Visiter
Visiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugen Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:54 am

I don't have the time for creating a hype Very Happy SW:TOR is almost released, then I'll be playing this mainly but ofc I keep my service here running ^__^

Anyway, I wonder what will happen when too many foreign players are playing MRO ... most japanese will not like it, chinese guys semi and korean not really, so I wonder if there'll be an IP block in the future <(O_O)>
Mugen
Mugen
鐵影特攻Online
鐵影特攻Online

Back to top Go down

Post by xXBluWolfXx Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:50 pm

well if there's a major increase in foreign country activity, which ever country starts (kinda overrun) wouldn't they benefit from adding a more English/ french/ German / U.S./ or Brazilian server, thus creating more revenue for them.
xXBluWolfXx
xXBluWolfXx
Visiter
Visiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugen Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:43 pm

you don't know common asian kind
they mostly don't like foreigners, I've played many asian games before and I mostly did try to act as one of them to make friends ^__^
Mugen
Mugen
鐵影特攻Online
鐵影特攻Online

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugen Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:46 am

Well if somebody wants, s/he is welcome to join my comrade's Teamspeak3-Server:

ip: 81.169.178.122:9987
pw: keinplan

even so it is a german teamspeak in general, we often have english speaking people on it, just tag MRO before your name and it's clear Wink

but don't be surprises, during the week teamspeak is almost empty Very Happy good ol' times aren't anymore *sigh*
Mugen
Mugen
鐵影特攻Online
鐵影特攻Online

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpatgine Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:56 pm

hi im new hear and look forword to playing this game Smile

P.s. sorry for any bad spelling :/

Cpatgine

Back to top Go down