International Metal Rage Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shut down of game, due to abnormal gameplay

3 posters

Go down

Shut down of game, due to abnormal gameplay Empty Shut down of game, due to abnormal gameplay

Post by granzero Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:21 am

Every time I start MR, after I press the start button I wait for a few seconds and it shut downs and saying Security alert: Shut down of game due to abnormal game play code= 0xE090203... What do I do?

granzero

Back to top Go down

Shut down of game, due to abnormal gameplay Empty Re: Shut down of game, due to abnormal gameplay

Post by Mugen Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:33 am

You run some program that is detected in MR for abnormal gameplay aka cheating, can be anything like DvdFab 5, Fraps, Teamspeak 3 Overlay and so on (ofc as well hack tools for MR ^__^)

I can't tell you which program it's causing but some program gets detected this way, I am sure.
Mugen
Mugen
鐵影特攻Online
鐵影特攻Online

https://mech.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Shut down of game, due to abnormal gameplay Empty Re: Shut down of game, due to abnormal gameplay

Post by shanzenos Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:21 am

Mugen, my buddy playing on MAC is having this issue. He games with us on PC using a copy of parallels and windows 7 (disturbingly enough this works great, despite the fact it freaks out if he even tries install something as simple as winrar on the PC emulation)
He keeps running into this issue on boot. Any suggestions? All he has open is skype on the mac and MR on the PC window.

shanzenos
Visiter
Visiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down