International Metal Rage Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

working direct download link please

2 posters

Go down

working direct download link please Empty working direct download link please

Post by Montiblanc Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:16 pm

im trying to figure out where the direct download on main site is i cant figure it out any help please?

edit: now that i look at the forums is it me or is it dead ? _?

Montiblanc

Back to top Go down

working direct download link please Empty Re: working direct download link please

Post by Mugen Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:26 pm

A forum that never really was alive cannot be dead, can it?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
leads to: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As simple as easy Wink Have fun, let me know if anyone still plays it Very Happy
Mugen
Mugen
鐵影特攻Online
鐵影特攻Online

https://mech.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

working direct download link please Empty Re: working direct download link please

Post by Montiblanc Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:15 pm

wow thank you so much! does the english patch still work?

i personally am gonna be playing ff14 beta 3 and a half hours from now but that only like 1-2 days so after that il get right on this & check it out (till the 8th wen yet another beta phase)

but the game looks great i dont think i cant figure anything out without english tho so il wait on reply heck i even posted this on mmobomb forums so maybe a few english players may try to join from there

Montiblanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugen Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:30 am

I hope, it still works.

I haven't touch this game for over a year now, I'd say. Was fun at first but somehow the latency got worse and with >400ms ping it was a pain even to play my beloved repairbot. Well, nowadays Iwouldn't even have the time to play MRO Very Happy

Somehow it's a shame having >300 members and never really got an active community. I wonder who played MRO longer than just a few days. Back when I played, this forum had like 10 members Very Happy
And usually they were from different timezones so I always only saw the same guys at the game like the taxi guy or EUREKA. Been a time full of fun, miss it. Guess I would play it again, if I had the time Wink
Mugen
Mugen
鐵影特攻Online
鐵影特攻Online

Back to top Go down

Post by Montiblanc Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:04 am

i just got around to using the downloader and dam it wont work, well there goes that chance at a bearable timekiller, and some1 from mmobomb told me that torrent has no seeds either oh well

pewpewpew ~_~

Montiblanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugen Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:55 pm

Well, the full download which was included at Wacky's youtube-video gives a 404 ... I still have the setup at my HDD but I seriously cannot upload >1,3GB, takes me ages, I'm afraid

Yeah the stupid downloader loads a shit ... well then, if noone's able to download the game anymore, guess I can close the forum soon ...

Let's see: If I have some time at the weekend, I'll split the installed folder and upload it in several parts at mediafire, can't promise though.

Maybe the game got IP blocked ... using a VPN could be the solution.
Mugen
Mugen
鐵影特攻Online
鐵影特攻Online

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum