International Metal Rage Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions about the english modifications

+5
Aldebaran
xxwhatever
Izuro
Zen
Mugen
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Questions about the english modifications - Page 2 Empty Questions about the english modifications

Post by Mugen Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ok guys, due to I want to keep the tutorial-threads clean, this topic here is for everyone who has trouble or questions about how to get the modifications started or what to do with XYZ.
Mugen
Mugen
鐵影特攻Online
鐵影特攻Online

https://mech.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Questions about the english modifications - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions about the english modifications

Post by Mugen Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:40 am

Well the batch does what it does, it has no mistakes, the mistakes are done by the user, if there's an issue, the batch still does as it is told Very Happy

I COULD increase it but in general noone gets this situation and switching after launcher complete + switching after game again while having necessary things on read only usually runs 'til you die, zehahaha
Mugen
Mugen
鐵影特攻Online
鐵影特攻Online

Back to top Go down

Questions about the english modifications - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions about the english modifications

Post by Kreptyne Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:17 pm

When launching the game after putting the english files in i get the red bar saying mingliu.ttc.zip(95%), i have not yet activated switch so it is still on chinese, it is froze on this, and has been there for over 15 minutes now...

EDIT:

I thought i should add i looked at the launcher stuck at 95% page, and That file isn't actually in my system folder

Kreptyne

Back to top Go down

Post by fais23 Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:28 am

plzzz create tutorial in youtube

fais23
BANNED!
BANNED!

Back to top Go down

Post by fais23 Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:08 am

i cannot change to english why.....Administrator can you create tutorial in youtube???plz

fais23
BANNED!
BANNED!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugen Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:20 am

For that I'd need to download and install the game again first . . .
Mugen
Mugen
鐵影特攻Online
鐵影特攻Online

Back to top Go down

Questions about the english modifications - Page 2 Empty Little updates for old EN-GUI-files

Post by max1185 Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:15 pm

Not approved! If you want to edit further things we did not edit yet, you can do so, editing old files while making them looking worse (Lobby e.g.) and deleting the AD for this forum, I will not allow!

Mugen

I have read the rules and you never had something there that not allow me to modifire the original-ingame-image and to add the image from your work! I have done this because the actual version of this modification is not correct supported (false picture format) by the actual game version. I think you are not objectiv and you make your own rules each time if the work from other people is not fine for your! That is absolut unfair!

max1185
max1185
Has been warned . . .
Has been warned . . .

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugen Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:09 am

I don't need to write down a rule to each shit that happens, if people come and want me to fix things or suggest something, they can ask me to do or ask to do by themselves.

Correcting a format is no problem, if you'd come before and say "Hey your mods don't work properly, can I fix this?" And not like "So, here is it, I've deleted your AD as well, noone has to know where it comes from."

I don't care what you do with the mods for yourself or anywhere, but coming here without any word before and acting this, I will not tolerate.

P.S.: I wonder, noone came yet and said, some graphics might not work correct, don't you wonder as well?
Mugen
Mugen
鐵影特攻Online
鐵影特攻Online

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2